Barco has released the Nio Color 2MP HB, a new multi-purpose medical monitor that features 1600×1200 resolution (2 megapixels), even DICOM calibrated luminance of 400 cd/m², 1050:1 contrast ratio, and a viewing angle of 176° so that everyone standing around can see what’s on the screen.
Additionally, the screen is damage resistant, a helpful feature in a busy clinical setting.
Features from the product page:
- High-resolution color imaging
- High-grade image quality with excellent contrast and brightness
- Long-term luminance stability with BLOS technology
- Accurate grayscale and color rendering
- Perfect color matching between displays
- High-performance 3D rendering with full 3D, OpenGL and DirectX support
- Easy DICOM conformance
- Integrated front filter for easy maintenance and protection
Product page: Nio Color 2MP HB