Canon has released its first compact wireless digital radiography system, the CXDI-80C Wireless. Weighing in at around 5.5 lbs (2.5 Kg) and coupled with its small size, the system is meant for easy positioning of the scintillator in a variety of cases.
The system will be presented for the first time at the 2011 American Healthcare Radiology Administrators (AHRA) Exposition in Dallas, Texas.
Features from the product page:
- Portable and Battery powered
- Around 2.5 kg weight
- 27.4cm x 35cm imaging area
- High sensitivity Cesium Iodide Scintillator
- 125 micron pixel pitch
- 6.1 mega pixels Resolution
- Preview image time in 3 sec, full image in 5 sec
- 140 images with a fully charged battery
- CXDI-Control Software NE
Product page: Canon CXDI-80C Wireless …