Aesculap has released the Cinch Organ Retractor for laparoscopic surgery, a device specially designed by Dr. Carlos Galvani from the University of Arizona to retract organs during reduced and single-port surgery.
More from the company:
The Aesculap Cinch Organ Retractor contains mostly reusable components that can be easily manipulated to improve surgical exposure, while the silicone band allows for a wide range of retractor placement. The Aesculap Cinch Organ Retractor does not block trocar access during a procedure, and clip application and removal is easy and safe.
Advantages of the Cinch Organ Retractor:
- The Cinch Organ Retractor does not block any trocar access during the procedure, since the application forceps can be withdrawn after the clip has been applied.
- The Cinch Organ Retractor can be manipulated as required and brought into a favorable position for the relevant stage of the operation to improve surgical exposure.
- The Cinch Organ Retractor always exerts the same defined pressure (5.0N).
Features & Benefits:
- Easy,safe and rapid clip application and removal
- Atraumatic retraction clip designed to firmly grasp tissue
- Reliable hook needle for secure attachment to the parietal peritoneum
- Medical grade latex-free silicone band offers a range of retractor placement
- Choice of application and removal forceps for straight or angled clip application
- Multiple retractors can be applied if necessary
Product page: Cinch Organ Retractor …