MAQUET Cardiovascular has received FDA 510(k) clearance for the CARDIOROOT aortic root graft. The single piece device is designed to repair or replace diseased or damaged ascending aorta.
More about device from MAQUET:
The unique design of CARDIOROOT mimics the anatomy of the patient’s native aortic root, including the clinically important natural sinuses of valsalva, which supply blood to the heart’s own arteries. CARDIOROOT’s anatomically correct shape allows easy sewing of valve remnants or a prosthetic valve within the tube, thereby avoiding potential bleeding while shortening surgical procedure time.
- Anatomically correct shape
- Unique uncrimped section that does not stretch:
- Allows easy sewing of valve remnants, or prosthetic valve within the tube, avoiding potential bleeding and shortening the procedure
- Facilitates estimation of the length required for optimal placement of valve remnants or prosthetic valve to ensure optimal clinical outcomes
- Can be precisely trimmed and shaped in case of remodeling technique procedures.
- Outstanding handling and suturability
- 3 References lines acting as a guide for prosthetic valve or valve remnants anastomosis.
Product page: CARDIOROOT…