Skyscape has released a pediatric mobile app suite that offers a set of tools, including cross-referencing and diagnostic resources, formulas, calculators and clinical algorithms. The Skyscape Pediatrics Suite, which is available for Android, iOS, and Blackberry, features the popular Red Book and the entire package runs at an annual price of $100.
Included components from the product page:
• Red Book – Report of the committee on Infectious Diseases
• RxDrugs™ – Provides a wide range of drug information on thousands of commonly used brand-name and generic drugs, and includes nearly 400 integrated weight-based drug dosing calculators
• Cochrane Reviews in Neonatal
• Journal Watch – Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine
• Labs 360 – Covers all the most commonly performed lab tests. Quickly review test descriptions, understand their clinical utility, and interpret test values and their meaning.
• Bright Futures Guidelines for Health Supervision of Infants, Children, and Adolescents – Pocket Guide
• Archimedes 360° – The most comprehensive medical calculator available, including over 200 commonly used medical calculations
• MedAlert™ – In-context and specialty focused journal summaries, trial results, breaking clinical news, drug alerts and information
• MedWatch – Drug Alerts for your mobile device
Product page: Skyscape Pediatrics Suite…