MAQUET has released a new stabilizer and positioner for aiding in off-pump coronary artery bypass grafts (OPCABs). The ACROBAT-i System is smaller and more maneuverable in the surgical field for easier access to relevant vasculature.
More about the ACROBAT-i from MAQUET:
Developed for use in performing off- pump coronary artery bypass (OPCAB) procedures on coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) patients, this next-generation ACROBAT-i System, the latest in the ACROBAT family, has a significantly lower profile design and tubing management features that allow increased access to and visibility of the surgical field. With 180° side to side range of motion and the stabilizer’s ability to vertically drop into the chest cavity, its maneuverability and arm strength help cardiovascular surgeons gain better access and control for hard-to-reach vessels during CABG surgery.
• Swivel provides 180° side-to-side range of motion for both the ACROBAT-i Stabilizer and ACROBAT-i Positioner Systems
• Vertical drop of ACROBAT-i Stabilizer arm into the chest cavity
• FLEXLINK arm technology delivers proven strength and flexibility for exceptional manueverability
• Significantly lower profile mount and tubing management system for increased space in the working field
• Hands-free Blower Mister – multiple mounting pods are integrated into the ACROBAT-i Stabilizer Foot for placement of the ACROBAT-i Blower Mister