Nonin Medical is releasing a new wrist-worn pulse oximeter that can transmit recorded readings via Bluetooth to your computer or smartphone. The device can store 270 hours of readings at 1 second resolution for later analysis by a physician.
Features from the product page:
• The WristOx2™, Model 3150 is certified compliant to the Continua Version One Design Guidelines.
• Created with Bluetooth 2.0 wireless technology, the WristOx2™, Model 3150 provides a secure wireless connection for vital information exchange.
• The WristOx2™, Model 3150 boasts 270 hours of patient recording with high resolution one second storage rate (1080 hours with four second storage rate).
• SmartPoint technology eliminates the guesswork of determining quality measurements for data analysis. Using a sophisticated algorithm, it provides a fast and accurate snapshot of the patient’s SpO2.
• The WristOx2™, Model 3150 has an extended range of up to 100 meters (Class I).
• Unlike traditional Bluetooth devices, the WristOx2™, Model 3150 has a new power saving feature that automatically adjusts transmitted power based on distance from the main unit.
• Pulse Oximetry Technology Fast and accurate response for capturing events in challenging conditions such as motion and low perfusion.
• Unmatched durability for the home care and ambulatory environments, we’ve made the WristOx2™, Model 3150 is rugged to take a beating day after day. With automatic turn on upon finger insertion, the 3150 is convenient and easy to use.
• For accuracy and clinically validated performance, the WristOx2™, Model 3150 is designed to use Nonin PureLight sensors only. Nonin PureLight sensors eliminate variations in readings from patient-to-patient and sensor-to-sensor. A new line of sensors designed for exclusive use with the WristOx2 Model 3150 are the 8000AA-WO2 (clip), 8000S-WO2 (soft ), and the 8000J-WO2 (flex) sensors. Additional Nonin sensors may be used with the Model 3150 through use of the 3150I cable adapter.
Press release: Nonin Medical to Introduce New Innovations at ERS 2010 Annual Congress…
Product page: WristOx2 Model 3150…