BK Medical, Analogic Corporation’s daughter firm, has released a new ultrasound in its portable Flex Focus line. The Flex Focus 700 is specifically designed for operating rooms, featuring a large 19 inch touchscreen along with touch controls on the bezel. There’s even an optional remote control to operate the unit from a distance.
More from BK Medical about the new ultrasound:
The system’s 19-inch screen displays sharp laparoscopic, intraoperative, and percutaneous images, with detail that is visible from virtually any angle. The Flex Focus 700 is small, lightweight, and supports a wide range of sterilizable transducers.
* Remote control* — for control within the sterile area.
* Touch screen — with a simplified control panel.
* Touch control panel.
* Completely mobile — the scanner is easy to move and maneuver
* Fully adjustable screen height — move the scanner back and forth and up and down
* Easy-access transducer connectors — no reaching down or bending over
* Completely customizable interface — so you can get started quickly and work the way you want to
* Picture-in-Picture (PiP) for simultaneous display of camera and scanner images on a single monitor.
* Optimized setups and measurements for surgical ultrasound with the Surgery Pro Package
* Access to all BK Medical’s specialized transducers
* Clear, sharp laparoscopic, intraoperative and percutaneous images
* 19" screen means image details are easy to see from any angle
* Simultanous biplane image displayed like you’ve never seen it before
* Sealed keyboard, no sharp corners or buttons where germs could hide
* Surgical transducers from BK Medical are all sterilizable
Press release: Analogic’s BK Medical Subsidiary Introduces the Flex Focus 700 Surgical Ultrasound System
Product page: Flex Focus 700…