Dell has teamed up with Practice Fusion to offer small physician practices packaged Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems. Just like ordering any other Dell products, you can easily outfit your office with Dell machines already running Practice Fusion’s free and popular EMR package. We’ve been impressed with Practice Fusion’s free offering as it competes handily with the pricey big boys out there.
From the announcement:
The Dell/Practice Fusion packaged solution combines Practice Fusion’s free, web-based Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system with Dell’s EMR technology hardware suite including desktop and laptop computers, specialized broadband hardware, scanners and printers. The package is ideal for small practices looking for an affordable turnkey EMR solution that is easy to purchase and use. With Dell and Practice Fusion, medical offices can easily replace paper systems with electronic charting, scheduling, prescribing and lab orders, improving the efficiency of the care delivered to patients as a result.
When a Dell and Practice Fusion package is ordered by a medical practice, it will receive:
* Three months interest-free financing on the order for qualified users.
* Quick online access to the fully-enabled EMR account for every member of the practice.
* Fast delivery of practice-ready hardware from Dell.
* Assistance with EMR training and setting up e-prescribing, lab connections and a Personal Health Record portal for patients.
* Phone support from Practice Fusion and Dell.
Press release: Practice Fusion and Dell to Provide Doctors Affordable Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Package…
Link: Dell + Practice Fusion…
Flashbacks: Practice Fusion Wants to Disrupt EMR Market; Do We Really Need an EMR Bureaucracy?; Free EMRs to Bail Out US Healthcare