Vatech out of Gyeonggi-Do, South Korea has just won a prize in the Dental category of this year’s Medical Design Excellence Awards for the PaX-Reve3D panoramic, cephalometric, and computerized tomography system.
Features from the product page:
The largest FOV [field of view] with 3 in 1
The first CT to offer “Free FOV”
– You can select FOV based on the purpose of diagnosis.
Secures the best image quality
– The smallest voxel size(0.08mm)
– MAR(Metal Artifact Remove) mode
– AMPT(Adaptive layer Mode Panoramic Tomography)
The extremely low X-ray dosage with pulsed scan type
Patient monitory video system
One shot Ceph
– Stable communication between patient and staff
– Camera & Voice function
– Adjust the height of the column automatically based on the patient information record.
– Support of multi-language by convenient MP3 chip
EzRecon – Short reconstruction time
– Reconstructed images acquired in the shortest possible time by the GPU algorithm.
Modern, elegant design
– Compact design requiring very little space
– Wheel-chair accessibility
Product page: PaX – Reve3D…
MDEA full winners list: 39 Innovative Products Win Medical Design Excellence Awards…