Unbound Medicine has teamed up with American Public Health Association (APHA) to release a mobile and web version of Control of Communicable Diseases Manual (CCDM). Like other Unbound titles, CCDM is available on most popular mobile phone platforms and is optimized for the unique nature of each device type.
Control of Communicable Diseases Manual for Mobile + Web includes MEDLINE Journals, which allow users to view citations and abstracts from the latest issues in selected journals such as the American Journal of Public Health, The Journal of Tropical Medicine, and Bulletin of the World Health Organization, then link to full-text articles. CCDM for Mobile + Web also includes RSS news feeds from relevant sites such as APHA, the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
* Details on nearly 500 infectious diseases
* ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes
* Abstracts and citations from public health and medical journals
* News feeds from CDC, WHO, NIH, APHA, and more
* Interface optimized for each device platform
* Personalized favorites
* Literature searching through MEDLINE Journals
* Personal archive for searches and important entries
* One year of web and mobile web access included