An English gentleman, possibly skeptical of the offerings provided by the National Health Service (NHS), decided to perform his own circumcision at home. Apparently not aided by anything other than some ethanol, the patient/physician brought a pair of nail clippers to the surgical theatre/kitchen sink. Inevitably something went terribly wrong and medics had to be brought out.
The Telegraph quotes one from the rescue team:
“This is something we would advise men never to attempt,” a medic said, “The results can be quite horrific and long-lasting and have quite an affect on a man’s sexual performance.
“Using a pair of nail clippers must have caused excruciating pain, even if he had had a few drinks beforehand.”