We’re going to take a wild guess, but we imagine that the majority of our readers aren’t of the XX variety and as such may find this product as useless as we did.
Milk Bands are the latest solution for breastfeeding mothers who desire to keep an accurate nursing log of their baby’s feed without the hassels of nursing journals, safety pins or bracelets being switched from side to side etc.
Milk Bands were exclusively designed to conveniently provide the feeding information of an infant to the nursing mother all on one wrist!
Milk Bands incororate many unique features such as a side indicator, which lets the mother know which breast should be used when starting a breas feeding session by simply flipping the milk band inside-out once during every nursing session, as well as a time tracking device which can be used for many different purposes including:
– Record single feeding sessions to the nearest 5 minute increment
– Record multiple feeding sessions over a full day period
– Record the number of times the baby fed in one day
– Record the number of diabers a baby soiled during the day
– Reminding the mother what time the baby last fed
– Reminding the mother roughtly what time the baby is due for another feeding
Milk Bands will help ensure a successful breastfeeding relationship with you and your new baby!
Ladies, we’re really depending on your expertise on this one.
Check them out here…