WOW-PEN, aka real pen type optical mouse, promises to eliminate carpal tunnel syndrome and repeated stress injuries that are often experienced courtesy of regular mouse abuse.
From product’s page, in broken English:
Whenever we use the desktop mouse, we always feel big fatigue and pain on neck, shoulder and arm due to teisted arm and ankle muscles, carpal tunnel syndrome, and RSI(Repeated Stress Injuries)especially using it for a long time.
When user uses Wow-Pen, he grips it with fingers, not with the whole hand and arm. That’s why the user doesn’t have his aem and ankle teisted and folded to last his working even for a long time.
Wow-pen user always carry and use it anytime & anywhere due to the compact size and light weight.
– Very easy to carry it with notebook.
– To be useful on various narrow spaces.
– Convenlently portable anyplace due to the compact size and light weight
Wow-pen makes you enjoy real hand-written, noting and painting on various softwares.
– It can make notes directly on web page.
– The hand-written, graphic and picture can be transmitteed via e-mail directly.
– AVI(Audio Vidio Interleaving) recording & saving.
Hopefully the device works better than their English.
Here’s what we want to know. Would you recommend it to us: abusers of the horizontal mouse and sufferers of repeated stress injuries? Please let us know!
(hat tip: Gizmodo)